CONSULTING SERVICES AND DELIVERY MODELS:
Data Inc. specializes in Talent and Transformation. With expertise across a broad spectrum on technology platforms, Data Inc. is a talent solutions provider with proven experience for technology-related challenges.
Service Delivery Models are contractually delivered through Statement of Work (SOW). SOW represents a big opportunity for contingent workforce management as it is a big part of contingent labor spend and volume within most organizations. The importance lies in how an SOW outlines everything that needs to go into a project, which can be a tedious task for many businesses.
Flexible to support defined needs of the customer
- Program Management by way of an individual contributor
- Managed Resource Program (MRP) *– Reduction in cost and risk compared to staff augmentation model
- Accelerate consultant time to productivity
- Increasing consulting work output
- Reduce management oversight with contractors’ performance
- Reduce project budget resulting to less consultant turnover
- Effective knowledge transfer with shared model with internal groups both technical and functional (operations)
- Ability to leverage intellectual capital among stake holders
- Project-Based Services
Services can be provided onsite by consultants embedded within the client environment or remotely from development centers domestically or internationally.
*Delivering Value through Data Inc Managed Resource Program increase efficiency and reduce management workload
Responsibilities are shifted to Data Inc:
- Manages team to client metrics and Service Level Agreements. This allows the client to focus on core competencies while retaining overall program governance and oversight.
- Responsibility for staffing and support team performance
- Assignment and management of resources
- Monitor group and individual performance and managing to performance metrics
Client benefits on our commitments by creating repeatable, customizable framework that has been proven through several engagements with our clients.
- Minimize loss of productivity from turnover
- Expand access to qualified resources
- Decrease resource ramp-up time
- Improve financial reporting
DATA Inc. can provide comprehensive end-to-end SOW management solutions for any organization, that allows for a single point of accountability and ensures consistent contracting and visibility with every aspect of contingent labor spend.